Transportation Manager (m/w)
Bitte haben Sie etwas Geduld Sie werden zu unserem Partner weitergeleitet.
– Manage the relationship to one or more commercial carriers
– Run commercial and contract negotiations
– Drive and manage strategic and operational projects with the carriers
– Drive innovation by taking ownership of new transportation development and implementing changes with the commercial carriers
– Own and manage the operational setup for the carriers within the DE and EU fulfillment network
– Manage the day-to-day operations
– Review performance metrics (quality, speed, cost, etc.) for outbound transportation and derive improvements from them
– Be the distinguished point of contact for internal stakeholders and other transportation teams, like customer service, finance, network design, forecasting
– Prepare and leads Ops calls, weekly and quarterly business reviews, performance calls, etc.
– Advise Amazon leadership team proactively of critical situations along with mitigation plans
– Solve Transportation related escalations